- Netflix reports best ever quarter for customer sign-ups 19 January 2017 | 12:38 pm
- Brexit causing ‘anxiety’ about consumer confidence, says Liberty Global’s Fries 19 January 2017 | 12:37 pm
- Hopster: ‘once in a generation’ opportunity in kids market 19 January 2017 | 12:37 pm
- NATPE: Bakish outlines Viacom turnaround plan 19 January 2017 | 12:33 pm
- NATPE: YouTube Red ‘beats target’, prepares launches 19 January 2017 | 12:32 pm
Launched in 2015, the Content Innovation Awards – from Digital TV Europe in partnership with Television Business International - have firmly become established as the premier event celebrating innovation in content, distribution and delivery and the wide-ranging achievements of the companies and individuals who bring video content to the world.
The Content Innovation Awards recognise innovation from content providers, distributors and technology companies that are helping transform today’s television industry. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a large or small company, the awards are awarded to those who have shown the highest level of quality and innovation throughout the year .
The 2015 inaugural event welcomed over 120 guests (and entries) with BT, Discovery Networks International, Eurosport and Videocon d2h among the big winners.
The highlight of this year’s Content Innovation Awards will be the glittering awards gala dinner at the Carlton Hotel where over 150 of the industry’s most senior executives will attend the reception, awards dinner and ceremony and network at the after-party.