- Virgin Media in management shake-up after over-counting new homes 29 March 2017 | 1:53 pm
- TV Connect 2017: Consumer power and cloud opening up ‘new model’ for broadcasters 29 March 2017 | 1:51 pm
- Channel 4 claims relocation would be ‘highly damaging’ 29 March 2017 | 1:46 pm
- ‘Adjacent markets’ and ‘horizontal convergence’ opening up for operators 29 March 2017 | 1:46 pm
- TV Connect: TV ‘still very healthy’ with young audiences 29 March 2017 | 1:45 pm
Launched in 2015, the Content Innovation Awards – from Digital TV Europe in partnership with Television Business International - have firmly become established as the premier event celebrating innovation in content, distribution and delivery and the wide-ranging achievements of the companies and individuals who bring video content to the world.
The Content Innovation Awards recognise innovation from content providers, distributors and technology companies that are helping transform today’s television industry. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a large or small company, the awards are awarded to those who have shown the highest level of quality and innovation throughout the year .
The 2015 inaugural event welcomed over 120 guests (and entries) with BT, Discovery Networks International, Eurosport and Videocon d2h among the big winners.
The highlight of this year’s Content Innovation Awards will be the glittering awards gala dinner at the Carlton Hotel where over 150 of the industry’s most senior executives will attend the reception, awards dinner and ceremony and network at the after-party.