- The Digital TV Europe Industry Survey 2017 17 February 2017 | 1:52 pm
- Report: Apple tests Ultra HD-capable Apple TV update 17 February 2017 | 12:42 pm
- Asian Netflix rival Iflix launches in Middle East in JV with Zain 17 February 2017 | 12:40 pm
- Discovery to provide exclusive content for Snapchat 17 February 2017 | 12:39 pm
- Mediaset reportedly in advanced talks with Sky 17 February 2017 | 12:38 pm
Scripps Networks Interactive
Scripps Networks Interactive (Nasdaq: SNI) is one of the leading developers of engaging lifestyle content in the home, food and travel categories for television, the Internet and emerging platforms. The company's lifestyle media portfolio comprises popular television and Internet brands HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel and Great American Country, which collectively engage more than 190 million U.S. consumers each month. International operations include TVN, Poland’s premier multi-platform media company; UKTV, an independent commercial joint venture with BBC Worldwide; Asian Food Channel, the first pan-regional TV food network in Asia; and lifestyle channel Fine Living. The company’s global networks and websites reach millions of consumers across North and South America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Scripps Networks Interactive is headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn. For more information, please visit scrippsnetworksinteractive.com.