- Virgin Media in management shake-up after over-counting new homes 29 March 2017 | 1:53 pm
- TV Connect 2017: Consumer power and cloud opening up ‘new model’ for broadcasters 29 March 2017 | 1:51 pm
- Channel 4 claims relocation would be ‘highly damaging’ 29 March 2017 | 1:46 pm
- ‘Adjacent markets’ and ‘horizontal convergence’ opening up for operators 29 March 2017 | 1:46 pm
- TV Connect: TV ‘still very healthy’ with young audiences 29 March 2017 | 1:45 pm
Scripps Networks Interactive
Scripps Networks Interactive (Nasdaq: SNI) is one of the leading developers of engaging lifestyle content in the home, food and travel categories for television, the Internet and emerging platforms. The company's lifestyle media portfolio comprises popular television and Internet brands HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel and Great American Country, which collectively engage more than 190 million U.S. consumers each month. International operations include TVN, Poland’s premier multi-platform media company; UKTV, an independent commercial joint venture with BBC Worldwide; Asian Food Channel, the first pan-regional TV food network in Asia; and lifestyle channel Fine Living. The company’s global networks and websites reach millions of consumers across North and South America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Scripps Networks Interactive is headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn. For more information, please visit scrippsnetworksinteractive.com.