- Netflix reports best ever quarter for customer sign-ups 19 January 2017 | 12:38 pm
- Brexit causing ‘anxiety’ about consumer confidence, says Liberty Global’s Fries 19 January 2017 | 12:37 pm
- Hopster: ‘once in a generation’ opportunity in kids market 19 January 2017 | 12:37 pm
- NATPE: Bakish outlines Viacom turnaround plan 19 January 2017 | 12:33 pm
- NATPE: YouTube Red ‘beats target’, prepares launches 19 January 2017 | 12:32 pm
Scripps Networks Interactive
Scripps Networks Interactive (Nasdaq: SNI) is one of the leading developers of engaging lifestyle content in the home, food and travel categories for television, the Internet and emerging platforms. The company's lifestyle media portfolio comprises popular television and Internet brands HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel and Great American Country, which collectively engage more than 190 million U.S. consumers each month. International operations include TVN, Poland’s premier multi-platform media company; UKTV, an independent commercial joint venture with BBC Worldwide; Asian Food Channel, the first pan-regional TV food network in Asia; and lifestyle channel Fine Living. The company’s global networks and websites reach millions of consumers across North and South America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Scripps Networks Interactive is headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn. For more information, please visit scrippsnetworksinteractive.com.