- Vice CEO: global media headed for ‘chaos’ 25 August 2016 | 11:24 am
- Chinese telecom group to acquire Spacecom 25 August 2016 | 11:23 am
- Orange denies pact to take stake in Canal+, Telecom Italia 25 August 2016 | 11:23 am
- Amazon to hire London-based original content boss 25 August 2016 | 11:22 am
- M6, RTL Deutschland and digital boost RTL Group results 25 August 2016 | 11:21 am
The premier event celebrating innovation in content, distribution and delivery
Digital TV Europe and TBI have unveiled the short-list for the Content Innovation Awards 2016, to be held at the Grand Salon in Cannes’ Carlton Hotel on October 16.
Following the success of the inaugural Content Innovation Awards in 2015, this year’s event, which Digital TV Europe is hosting in partnership with our sister title, TBI, will be even bigger and better, celebrating the most impressive innovations in TV content creation, distribution and technology over the past year.
The winners will be highlighted in a celebratory publication and across Digital TV Europe, TBI and their social media channels in October. The winners and runners up will be celebrated at a gala dinner in Cannes on 16 October 2016, just before MIPCOM.
We are very excited about the 2016 Content Innovation Awards and hope you will join us by participating in this special celebration of our sector’s achievements.
For all queries regarding this this year's awards and to book your tickets please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 701 75320.