- Whitepaper | Accelerating Deployment of Pay TV Systems with DevOps 26 July 2016 | 1:48 pm
- Vivendi seeks new deal with Mediaset over questions on Premium value 26 July 2016 | 11:10 am
- Ofcom: Openreach to be a ‘distinct company’ but still part of BT 26 July 2016 | 11:09 am
- AMC and beIN to launch five channels in MENA 26 July 2016 | 11:07 am
- Virgin Media hires new content chief 26 July 2016 | 11:07 am
The premier event celebrating innovation in content, distribution and delivery
The ‘Content Innovation Awards’, from Digital TV Europe in partnership with Television Business International, celebrate innovation in content, distribution and delivery and the wide-ranging achievements of the companies and individuals who bring video content to the world.
The shortlist will be announced in late July and the winners will be highlighted in a celebratory publication and across Digital TV Europe, TBI and their social media channels in October. The winners and runners up will be celebrated at a gala dinner in Cannes on 16 October 2016, just before MIPCOM.
We are very excited about the 2016 Content Innovation Awards and hope you will join us by participating in this special celebration of our sector’s achievements.
For all queries regarding this this year's awards please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 701 75320.