- EPSN makes Africa push in deal with Kwesé 25 October 2016 | 12:34 pm
- Cyfrowy Polsat: satellite has long-term future in Poland 25 October 2016 | 12:33 pm
- Netflix plans to raise US$1bn for content acquisitions 25 October 2016 | 12:33 pm
- ITV to cut jobs amid concern over Brexit 25 October 2016 | 12:32 pm
- CME posts strong Q3 results 25 October 2016 | 12:32 pm
The premier event celebrating innovation in content, distribution and delivery
BT, Liberty Global, Orange and Sky Italia among Content Innovation Award winners in Cannes
The 2017 Content Innovation Awards were hosted in a dazzling event on the 16th October, gathering together over 230 figures from some of the industry’s most influential companies.
“Content and technology are coming together as never before, so an event like the Content Innovation Awards is particularly timely,” said Stuart Thomson, editor of Digital TV Europe. “We give a heartfelt thanks to all those who contributed to making the evening a success.”
The awards, run in association with DTVE’s sister title TBI in Cannes on the eve of the MIPCOM content market, recognised some of the great innovations from content providers, distributors and technology companies that are helping transform today’s television industry.
Of course none of this would have been possible without our judges and our sponsors; SeaChange International, Scripps Networks Interactive, Netgem, Mahindra Comviva and supporting partner MIPCOM.
Well done everyone who entered, and we look forward to seeing your work again next year.
For all queries regarding this this year's awards please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 701 75320.