- Report: Google to launch 4K Chromecast, Home speaker next week 26 September 2016 | 12:05 pm
- Snapchat makes hardware move with video Spectacles 26 September 2016 | 12:00 pm
- Amazon gets local movies ahead of Prime India launch 26 September 2016 | 12:00 pm
- Deutsche Telekom appoints new technology director 26 September 2016 | 11:59 am
- More than four in five US TV homes subscribe to pay TV 26 September 2016 | 11:59 am
The premier event celebrating innovation in content, distribution and delivery
Digital TV Europe and TBI have unveiled the short-list for the Content Innovation Awards 2016, to be held at the Grand Salon in Cannes’ Carlton Hotel on October 16.
Following the success of the inaugural Content Innovation Awards in 2015, this year’s event, which Digital TV Europe is hosting in partnership with our sister title, TBI, will be even bigger and better, celebrating the most impressive innovations in TV content creation, distribution and technology over the past year.
The winners will be highlighted in a celebratory publication and across Digital TV Europe, TBI and their social media channels in October. The winners and runners up will be celebrated at a gala dinner in Cannes on 16 October 2016, just before MIPCOM.
We are very excited about the 2016 Content Innovation Awards and hope you will join us by participating in this special celebration of our sector’s achievements.
For all queries regarding this this year's awards and to book your tickets please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 701 75320.